List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Next week FC-PI-9 expert group meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:47:01 +0000

HI All

A reminder that the FC-PI-9 expert group meetings are next week in Deerfield Beach Fl. The meeting will be on Tuesday 12/5 from 9am to 6pm and Wednesday 12/6 from 9am to 12.

I’m putting together the agenda now. If you have anything you would like added please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

As previous meetings there are a significant number of IEEE presentations on the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Next week FC-PI-9 expert group meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)