List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Joint T11.2/T11.3 expert group meeting in Deerfield Beach FL Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:35:22 +0000

HI All

The next joint T11.2/T11.3 expert group meeting will be December 6 from 1:30 to 3:00 EST in Deerfield Beach FL.

The meeting is a hybrid meeting so ZOOM will also be setup.

If you have a presentation for the meetings please send me the title, presenter and document number and I will add you to the agenda.

I hope to see everyone in Deerfield Beach!!!

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Joint T11.2/T11.3 expert group meeting in Dee, Dean Wallace  (you are here)