List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-9 expert group Hybrid meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 15:32:08 +0000

HI All

The next FC-PI-9 expert group meeting will be December 5 from 9am to 6pm EST and December 6 from 9am to 12 EST in Deerfield Beach FL.

The meeting is a hybrid meeting so ZOOM will also be setup.

If you have a presentation for the meetings please send me the title, presenter and document number and I will add you to the agenda.

As in the previous meetings I will work with the FC team to put IEEE presentations on the agenda that are relevant to 256GFC.

I hope to see everyone in Deerfield Beach!!!

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-9 expert group Hybrid meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)