List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 ad hoc Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 19:47:11 +0000
  • Cc: Steve Wilson <steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Palkert <tom.palkert@xxxxxxxxx>, Craig Carlson <cwcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lynn Barra <lbarra@xxxxxxxx>

HI All

I have uploaded the agenda for the FC-PI-8 ad hoc. The first item that I would like to cover is finishing the FC-PI-8 comment resolution. I believe that most comments have already been reviewed and implemented. Jason has uploaded a rev 1.1 of FC-PI-8. The is document number T11-2022-168-v1.

I would ask everyone to take a look at the document and verify that your comments as accepted in the comment resolution spreadsheet (T11-2022-170-v4) were implemented as you expected.

I want to make a motion to go to T11 letter ballot at the meeting. Most likely I will do as we have in the past, make the motion based on revisions to the current document that we will then review at an interim meeting. This gives Jason a chance to implement any changes and everyone to review the implementation before we request the T11 letter ballot to start.

The ballot will be a 14 day letter ballot and the goal will be to have the ballot close before the October hybrid meetings so we can start comment resolution at the October meetings.

There are multiple other items on the agenda of interest but I would like to do those after we review the document. This also gives additional time for the document on Wednesday if needed.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Hopefully I will see a lot of you next week in Chicago.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 ad hoc, Dean Wallace  (you are here)