List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 interim meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 14:20:32 +0000

HI All

There is a FC-PI-8 interim meeting on Wednesday July 20 from 1pm to 3pm PDT.

During the meeting I would like to review what RFC comments that are still open and the technical comments that Jason has already implemented. Jason thinks he can have a document uploaded before the meeting that has some of the technical comments included.

The goal would be to have all the technical comments complete and a document uploaded before the upcoming hybrid meetings in Chicago.

I will also review the results of the speed letter ballot which will close at 11:59 EDT on Monday.

If anyone has anything else that they would like added to the agenda please send me the title, presenter and document number and I will add you to the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 interim meeting, Dean Wallace
    • <Possible follow-ups>
    • FC-PI-8 interim meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)