List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - RE: June 30 FC-PI-8 interim meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 22:31:51 +0000

HI All

A reminder that the FC-PI-8 interim meeting is this Thursday (6/30) from 1pm to 4pm PDT. If you have a presentation for the meeting please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda. The goal of the meeting was to focus on the 128GFC speed discussion. If I don’t receive any presentations pertaining to that we will continue with comment resolution for comments that aren’t pertaining to the speed discussion.

Regards Dean