List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Duluth hotel billing and receipts Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "FCIA (members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Craig Carlson <cwcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:14:31 +0000
Hi all Duluth attendess,

Some of you who checked out from the Duluth Hoiday Inn for last week's T11 Plenary meeting were told that you did not owe anything and that everything was charged to Marvell.  Now, I know us Marvell guys are really nice, but we aren't THAT nice.  What really happened is that your credit card was charged when you checked in, and some of the front desk staff were confused about that.

The hotel is aware of the situation and has started emailing receipts to people.  If you do not receive a receipt, please call the hotel and ask for the front desk manager or someone in accounting.  Should you not find someone who knows what's going on, then please let me know and I will talk to the events manager.

Regards,

  +Craig

Craig W. Carlson                     mailto:cwcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Senior Technologist               (952) 852-0511

Marvell Technology, Inc.

12900 Whitewater Drive

Minnetonka, MN 55343

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Duluth hotel billing and receipts, Craig Carlson  (you are here)