List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - RFC ballot for FC-PI-8 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:57:29 +0000

HI All

The RFC ballot for FC-PI-8 has closed. I have consolidated all the comments in document T11-2022-170-v1.

There were 120 total comments and 76 of them were technical.

We will start comment resolution next week at the Hybrid meeting.

I believe there are still some presentations that need to be uploaded to support technical comments.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • RFC ballot for FC-PI-8, Dean Wallace  (you are here)