List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - RFC ballot for FC-PI-8 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:05:29 +0000

HI All

RFC ballot for FC-PI-8 (document T11-2022-168-v0) was started last night. The ballot will be open until June 8.

If you have comments with your review please enter them in the spreadsheet that I uploaded to the website.

I will combine all comments into one spreadsheet and we will start comment resolution at the next FC meetings.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • RFC ballot for FC-PI-8, Dean Wallace  (you are here)