List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Comment spreadsheet for FC-PI-8 RFC comments Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 20:21:16 +0000
  • Cc: Jason Rusch <Jason.Rusch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

HI All

I have uploaded document number T11-2022-170-v0. This is an excel spreadsheet and is the format that we have used for previous comment resolution. When you make comments (either technical or editorial) on the FC-PI-8 RFC ballot I would ask that you use this document to enter your comments in.

I can then take all the comments from everyone document and combine into one document that we use for comment resolution.

If there are any questions please let me know.

I expect that you will get a notification of the FC-PI-8 RFC ballot early next week.

I would like to thank everyone for their participation during the last several interim ZOOM calls and special thanks to Jason Rusch for being the editor for FC-PI-8!!

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Comment spreadsheet for FC-PI-8 RFC comments, Dean Wallace  (you are here)