List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-SP-2/AM2 ad hoc working group meeting, Feb 9, 2022 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Roger Hathorn" <rhathorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:23:41 -0700

Greetings,
The FC-SP-2/AM2 ad hoc meeting is scheduled for 3-4:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, Feb 9 in Raleigh, NC (with virtual facilities available).
The meeting is scheduled on a sliding scale which means it will begin when the prior Joint T11.2/T11.3 meeting ends.

If you have presentations or proposals for the agenda, please provide your name, proposal title and doc number, and duration required directly to me.

In addition, we are looking for a volunteer to be the secretary for this work group.  Please step up!

Regards,

Roger G. Hathorn
STSM, Storage Systems Development
IBM Systems
Tel: 520-799-5950 (T/L: 321-5950)

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-SP-2/AM2 ad hoc working group meeting, Feb, Roger Hathorn  (you are here)