List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc hybrid meeting in February Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 14:08:01 +0000

HI All

The joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc hybrid meeting (combination in person and ZOOM) is in Raleigh NC on Wednesday February 9 from 1:30pm to 3pm (EST).

If you have a presentation please send me the title, document number and who will present and I will add you to the agenda.

Happy New Year and I hope to see you in Raleigh.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next