List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 Interim meeting on Friday 1/7/22 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:41:36 +0000

HI All

There is a FC-PI-8 interim ZOOM meeting scheduled for 1/7/22 from 10am PST 10 11:30am PST. If anyone has anything that they would like added to the agenda please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

We are working on cleaning up the document in preparation for RFC letter ballot. The current target is to request RFC letter ballot at the April T11 meetings.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 Interim meeting on Friday 1/7/22, Dean Wallace  (you are here)