List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Friday FC-PI-8 interim meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 01:47:41 +0000

HI All

There is a FC-PI-8 interim meeting this Friday (11/5) from 9am (PDT) to 11am to review the current FC-PI-8 document.

If there are any other items that someone would like to add to the agenda please send me the title, presenter, document number and I will add you to the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Friday FC-PI-8 interim meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)