List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Friday 10/29 FC-PI-8 conference call Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:53:19 +0000

HI All

I would like to remind everyone that there is a FC-PI-8 conference call on Friday 10/29 at 9am PDT. The call is to discuss electrical and optical training for 128GFC.

I would like to get some clarity on whether training will be included for 128GFC SFP modules. The group will vote on inclusion during the December meetings.

If anyone has questions about Friday meeting please let me know.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Friday 10/29 FC-PI-8 conference call, Dean Wallace  (you are here)