List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Plugfest Call for interest Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Chris Lyon <chris.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:35:48 +0000

Good afternoon!

That time has rolled around again.  We are looking at possibly having a plug-fest Q1 '22 or Q2 '22.  The idea this time is to test your shiny new 64GFC gear or FC-NVMe-2 products.  So, at this time we are putting out a "call for interest"- please fill out the below survey to let us know if you think this is the proper time for a plug-fest and other details.

Weâre tentatively targeting a date in Q4 â21, the survey results will determine the date and place. So please review and complete the survey at your soonest opportunity.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J7QRL32

Thanks Everyone!

ââ

Fibre Channel Industry Association (FCIA) â5353 Wayzata Blvd.  Suite 350  | Minneapolis, MN 55416 â

p 952.564.3071  |  f 952.252.8096  |   www.fibrechannel.org

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next