List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc hybrid meeting in Coeur d'Alene ID Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:47:24 +0000

HI All

The joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc hybrid meeting (combination of ZOOM and in person) will be in Coeur d’Alene ID on Wednesday 10/6 from 1:30pm to 3pm PDT. If you have a presentation for the meeting please send me the title, document number, presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

Hoping to see many of you in person in Coeur d’Alene.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc hybrid meeting in Co, Dean Wallace  (you are here)