List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - October T11 meeting Room blocak deadline extended! Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Chris Lyon <chris.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:55:30 +0000

T11 and FCIA members,

The deadline has been extended for the October meetings in Idaho. Please make your reservation today!

Meeting Announcement

T11 Meeting

October 4-8, 2021

Hosted By:

Location:

SFF: Paul Coddington Paul.Coddington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort

115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814, United

States

http://www.cdaresort.com/

Meeting Dates: October 4-8, 2021

Room Rate: $250/night + tax.

Group Name: T11 Meeting Group Code:

T11 technical committee

Reservations: To book your room online, follow the link here:

Reservation Link:

T11 Technical Committee

or

https://be.synxis.com/?

adult=1&arrive=2021-10-04&chain=10237&child=0&config=GEGCD&currency=USD&depart=2021-1

0-08&group=SNIA1021&hotel=27203&level=hotel&locale=en-

US&rooms=1&themecode=GEGCD&trifecta=1

or call 888-965-6542. When calling this number, the attendee will need to press #2,

then #1 for Group Reservations. The Group booking Code for reference is SNIA1021.

Cutoff Date: Sept 3, 2021

Location: The Coeur d’Alene Resort is located in northern Idaho, on the north shore of Lake

Coeur d'Alene, acclaimed by National Geographic as one of the most beautiful lakes in

the world. In the years since our founding in 1986, The Resort has grown into top

travel site for visitors from near and far, and we are proud to be considered part of

Pacific Northwest history. In addition to our world-famous golf course featuring the

world’s only floating green, amenities at our resort include The Coeur d’Alene Resort

Spa, convention facilities, a marina, a fitness center and pools, shops, and various

restaurants and nightlife—all featuring excellent service, incredible views, and an

emphasis on our beautiful natural surroundings

Chris Lyon

Business Development Manager  Americas

Amphenol ICC

Bothell, WA 98012

Ph: 425-359-3326

Fax: 425-949-4641

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • October T11 meeting Room blocak deadline exte, Chris Lyon  (you are here)