List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - October T-11 meeting information meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Chris Lyon <chris.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:46:20 +0000
  • Cc: "members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

T-11 and FCIA members,

We had a fantastic first face to face/hybrid meeting this week in Santa Fe and now is the time to reserve a room for our October meetings in Idaho. I would encourage each of you to book right away as the deadline is Sept 3rd. If you think you will be able to attend book now and if something comes up you can always cancel your room.

We are really looking forward to seeing you all again!

Meeting Announcement

T11 Meeting

October 4-8, 2021

Hosted By:

Location:

SFF:  Paul Coddington Paul.Coddington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort

115 S 2nd St, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814, United States

http://www.cdaresort.com/

Meeting Dates:  October 4-8, 2021 Room Rate:       $250/night + tax.

Group Name:    T11 Meeting Group Code:

T11 technical committee

Reservations:    To book your room online, follow the link here:

Reservation Link:

T11 Technical Committee or https://be.synxis.com/?

adult=1&arrive=2021-10-04&chain=10237&child=0&config=GEGCD&currency=USD&depart=2021-1 0-08&group=SNIA1021&hotel=27203&level=hotel&locale=en- US&rooms=1&themecode=GEGCD&trifecta=1

or call 888-965-6542. When calling this number, the attendee will need to press #2, then #1 for Group Reservations.  The Group booking Code for reference is SNIA1021.

Cutoff Date: Sept 3, 2021

Location:       The Coeur d’Alene Resort is located in northern Idaho, on the north shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene, acclaimed by National Geographic as one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. In the years since our founding in 1986, The Resort has grown into top travel site for visitors from near and far, and we are proud to be considered part of Pacific Northwest history. In addition to our world-famous golf course featuring the world’s only floating green, amenities at our resort include The Coeur d’Alene Resort Spa, convention facilities, a marina, a fitness center and pools, shops, and various restaurants and nightlife—all featuring excellent service, incredible views, and an emphasis on our beautiful natural surroundings.

Chris Lyon

FCIA Chairman

Business Development Manager  Americas

Amphenol ICC

Bothell, WA 98012

Ph: 425-359-3326

Fax: 425-949-4641

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • October T-11 meeting information meeting, Chris Lyon  (you are here)