List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 ad hoc Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:24:45 +0000

Hi All

The FC-PI-8 ad hoc did not finish today and will resume Wednesday at 9am PDT.

I will use the waiting room for the ZOOM meeting tomorrow. Just log in and I will admit you to the meeting from the waiting room.

If you recorded your attendance on the INCITS website today you don’t need to record your attendance again tomorrow.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 ad hoc, Dean Wallace
    • <Possible follow-ups>
    • FC-PI-8 ad hoc, Dean Wallace  (you are here)