List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Joint T11.2/T11.3 meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:16:10 +0000

Hi All

I have not received any requests for presentations for the joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc.

I plan on canceling the joint meeting for tomorrow. I will remove the meeting at approximately 8am PDT today from the calendars.

If someone feels we still need the meeting please let me know before 8am today.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Joint T11.2/T11.3 meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)