List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 virtual ZOOM meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 01:07:16 +0000

HI All

The FC-PI-8 ad hoc is Tuesday 6/2 from 11am to 5pm CDT and Wednesday 6/3 from 11am to 1:30pm CDT. If you have a presentation please send me the title, presenter and document number and I will add you to the agenda.

I will send out a calendar invite that includes a ZOOM for the meetings.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 virtual ZOOM meeting, Dean Wallace  (you are here)