List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 ad hoc Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:04:22 +0000

HI All

As you are aware the face to face meetings in April in Deerfield Beach FL are not going to be held in Deerfield Beach because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The meetings are still going to happen remotely using ZOOM.

Because attendees will be in multiple different time zones the meeting duration has been reduced so that time zones from coast to coast can be accommodated. The date and times for the FC-PI-8 ad hoc are:

Tuesday 4/7 from 11am to 5pm EDT

Wednesday 4/8 from 11am to 1pm EDT

I will send out a calendar invite with a ZOOM link for the meeting. I will also put the ZOOM in the INCITS meeting invite.

During the meeting there are still some major items I would like to accomplish:

FC-PI-7P RFC comment resolution

Vote on features for FC-PI-8 discussed during this week conference call

I would like to be able to get through the FC-PI-7P comments so that we can request an INCITS letter ballot with the document as it will be modified with accepted comments.

As always if someone has a presentation that they would like to make please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next