List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Dave Deming Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Scott Kipp <scottkipp123@xxxxxxxxx>, SNIA TC <snia-tc@xxxxxxxx>, "Oros, Michael" <michael.oros@xxxxxxxx>, Kumar Malavalli <kumar@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Steve Wilson <steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:42:11 -0700
  • Cc: Steve Wilson <steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

I have sad news about Dave Deming. Dave passed away on Monday 3/16 after a long illness. Dave was a great contributorÂto the storage industry and provided many services to the industry including education and training. Dave was involved with T11, T10, SNIA, FCIAÂas well as other industry activities. I will let you know when I receive details about his service or celebration of life.

Regards,

--

Steven Wilson

INCITS TC T11 Chairman

Director, Technology and Standards

Broadcom

email: steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Dave Deming, Steve Wilson  (you are here)