List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - April T11 Meeting Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Steve Wilson <steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:11:57 -0700
  • Cc: "Barra, Lynn" <lbarra@xxxxxxxx>, "Porter, Rachel" <rporter@xxxxxxxx>, Steve Wilson <steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

As you are aware the April T11 meeting is fast approaching. I have received several queries from memberÂcompanies asking whether the meeting is still on in light of travel restrictions imposed by some companies.

After discussions with the INCITS Secretariat and Chris Lyon (Meeting Host), we decided the face to face meeting in Deerfield Beach will be held as planned. As of today onlyÂ3 companies have indicated that they will be unable to attend the face to face meeting due to travel restrictions.

That being said INCITS has recommended that for the April meeting we provide a virtual option for the few companies that cannot attend due to travel restrictions. Therefore I will set up a Zoom or WebEx environment for the few companies that will not be able to attend theÂmeeting in person.

Going forward the goal of T11 will be to hold face to face meetings as we normally do. In my opinion much of Fibre Channel's success is due to participation in our normal face to face meetings.

If anything changes I will keep everyoneÂinformed. I am looking forward to a very productive T11 meeting in April.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

--

Steven Wilson

INCITS TC T11 Chairman

Director, Technology and Standards

Broadcom

email: steve.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next