List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7P RFC spreadsheet Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:39:12 +0000

HI All

I uploaded a spreadsheet, document T11-2020-059 that is the spreadsheet that I have used for capturing RFC and letter ballot comments for previous letter ballots.

Would you enter your FC-PI-7P (T11-2020-03-v1) comments in the spreadsheet and upload with your vote.

I would also ask that you send me a copy so I can consolidate all comments for comment resolution in April.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7P RFC spreadsheet, Dean Wallace  (you are here)