List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - December FC-PI-8 ad hoc in New Orleans LA Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:32:05 +0000

HI All

The FC-PI-8 ad hoc will be Tuesday 12/3 from 9am to 6pm and Wednesday 12/4 from 9am to 12 in New Orleans LA. If you have a presentation for the meeting please send me the title, document number and the presenter and I will add it to the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • December FC-PI-8 ad hoc in New Orleans LA, Dean Wallace  (you are here)