List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 con Tuesday 11/5 at 10am PST Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 20:07:39 +0000

Hi All

There is a FC-PI-8 conference call scheduled for Tuesday 11/5 at 10am PST. The purpose of the call is to review some of the data in presentation T11-2019-293v0. During the last meeting there were a lot of questions about the COM simulations showing that a data rate of 112.2Gbps did not give sufficient COM margin and was approximately 3dB lower margin than the 106.25Gbps data rate.

The people who did the simulations for both the COM and the FEC will be on the call to help answer questions and also define some next steps moving forward before the next face to face meetings in December.

If you are interested in this meeting and didn’t get the invite please email me and I will forward it to you.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 con Tuesday 11/5 at 10am PST, Dean Wallace  (you are here)