List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 ad hoc in Coeur d' Alene ID Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 18:13:10 +0000

HI All

The next FC-PI-8 ad hoc is Tuesday 10/8/19 from 9am to 6pm and Wednesday 10/9/19 from 9am to 12 in Coeur d’ Alene ID. The goal will be to finish up the FC-PI-8 ad hoc on Tuesday so the SFF can run a meeting on Wednesday morning.

If you have a presentation for the FC-PI-8 ad hoc please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 ad hoc in Coeur d' Alene ID, Dean Wallace  (you are here)