List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Re: [fibre_channel] Tues Evening Reception at Oct T11 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: Chris Lyon <chris.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: David Peterson <david.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 21:10:39 -0500
  • Cc: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Howdy,

Always love a dinner cruise, and thanks to all who are making it happen!

Please put me on reception list...to happily throw Tom overboard :)

Thanks,
Dave

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:24 PM Chris Lyon <chris.lyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am putting final plans together for the reception for our October meeting in beautiful Idaho. It will help me a lot to know if anyone is bringing a spouse to the event so I can plan to have enough food. Dean Wallace one of our hosts has offered to help cover a dinner cruise if someone step up and promises to through Tom Palkert overboard. Just kiddingâ. Maybe. But if you would let me know by this Friday if you will be planning on attending the reception and if you are bringing anyone you will help me out greatly!

Also Special thanks go to ATTO, Broadcom and Marvell for co-hosting this very special evening!

Chris Lyon

Datacenter Business Development Manager Americas

Amphenol ICC

Bothell, WA 98012

Ph: 425-359-3326

Fax: 425-949-4641

--
David Peterson
Principal Engineer

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next