List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc call to discuss 128GFC architecture Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 21:03:55 +0000

Hi All

I would like to setup a joint T11.2/T11.3 conference call to discuss the 128GFC architecture. Adrian has been doing work on this and we would like to review before the next face to face meeting in La Jolla in June.

The date and time I would like to propose is:

  • 5/21 (Tuesday) at 10am PDT

An alternate could be:

  • 5/23 (Wednesday) at 10am PDT

Let me know if there are preferences and I can setup the conference call.

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Joint T11.2/T11.3 ad hoc call to discuss 128G, Dean Wallace  (you are here)