List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-8 ad hoc in Boca Raton FL Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:04:53 +0000

Hi All

The FC-PI-8 ad hoc is Tuesday 4/9 from 9am to 6pm and Wednesday 4/10 from 9am to 12 in Boca Raton FL. The ad hoc is focused on 128GFC.

If you have a presentation please send me the title, presenter, document number and I will add you to the agenda.

There were multiple presentations relating to 128GFC in February so we are picking up some momentum for FC-PI-8!!

See you in Boca Raton!

Regards Dean

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-8 ad hoc in Boca Raton FL, Dean Wallace  (you are here)