List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - RE: FC-PI-8/FC-PI-7P ad hoc Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 23:31:56 +0000

HI All

The FC-PI-8 ad hoc is Tuesday February 5th  from 9am to 4pm and Wednesday February 6th  from 9am to 12 in Ft Worth TX.

I currently have two presentations on 128GFC on the agenda:

  • 128GFC chip to module channels, Anil Mehta, Broadcom
  • 128GFC speed negotiation, Anil Mehta, Broadcom

If you have a presentation please send me the title, document number and the presenter.

The meeting will focus on FC-PI-8 and FC-PI-7P.

The current plan is to run the FC-PI-8 ad hoc as long as needed on Tuesday and the SFF group will have the SFF meeting on Wednesday morning from 9am to 12.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next