List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - RE: FC-PI-8/FC-PI-7P ad hoc Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dean Wallace <deanw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 20:39:54 +0000

Hi All

Now that 64GFC is behind us the work for 128GFC will start to pick up some momentum. Brocade is planning on bringing in presentation for the 128GFC chip to module channels. If anyone has any other presentations please let me know and I will add you to the agenda. I’m expecting a good 128GFC discussion to start 2019!! See everyone in Ft. Worth.

REGARDS DEAN