List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7 conference call tomorrow Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 22:42:36 +0000

Hi All

A reminder that there is a FC-PI-7 conference call tomorrow at 10am PDT. I have uploaded comment resolution document T11_2018-00220-v002 that contains a column for comments that reviewers believed were not implemented correctly.

If anyone has anything else that they feel was not implemented correctly please let me know.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7 conference call tomorrow, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)