List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7 ad hoc in Louisville KY Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 14:51:08 +0000

HI All

The FC-PI-7 ad hoc is in Louisville KY on Tuesday August 14th from 9am to 6pm and Wednesday August 15th from 9am to 4pm. If you have a presentation please send me the title, document number and presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

The primary focus of the meeting will be FC-PI-7 comment resolution.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7 ad hoc in Louisville KY, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)