List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7 draft 0.11 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 14:37:47 +0000

HI All

Jose has uploaded FC-PI-7 rev 0.11. This has the changes that were discussed on yesterday conference call that were captured in the spreadsheet (T11-2018-00201-v02). Please take a look at how Jose implemented the changes. This is the version of FC-PI-7 that I would like to take to INCITS letter ballot.

The plan is to have the letter ballot start 7/16. The INCITS letter ballot will be 14 days and comments will be resolved at the August meetings. There is a 7/25 FC-PI-7 conference call. The purpose of the conference call is to determine if any changes happened at the July IEEE meetings that will affect the optical variants in FC-PI-7 since we are following the same methodology that is used in IEEE.

Thank you to Jose for uploading this document so quickly after the call yesterday!!

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7 draft 0.11, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)