List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Latest FC-PI-7 document uploaded Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 00:21:10 +0000

Hi All

A new FC-PI-7 document that contains all of the agreed upon changes from the last FC-PI-7 ad hoc has been uploaded to the INCITS website (thank you Jose). The document number is T11-2017-00156-v010.

Please review the document to confirm that the agree upon changes were implemented as planned.

The document will be reviewed during the 6/27 conference call. The call is scheduled from 1pm to 3pm PDT.

This is the document that we plan on releasing to INCITS letter ballot in July.

If there are any questions please let me know.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Latest FC-PI-7 document uploaded, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)