List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Fwd: Fwd: [fibre_channel] Thoughts on FC-FS-5 Open Comments Cisco-001 & Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Adrian Butter <adrian.butter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 08:59:07 -0400
Thx for the feedback Raul. Understand the direction you're proposing, & overall sounds ok to me. I'd propose a bit of word-smithing as follows:

""Because Fill Words may be removed by transmitters to make room for Alignment Marker insertion or by intermediate transmitters, the number of Fill Words preceding or following a Primitive Signal at a receiver may be reduced to zero."

How does that look? And Rajesh & Mike Blair - Would this update resolve comment Cisco-001?

Thanks & Regards,

Adrian