List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7 conference call 11/15 to review FC-PI-7 Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'t11_2@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <t11_2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:26:41 +0000

Hi All

In the last meeting a conference call to review the latest FC-PI-7 document was setup for 11/15 from 9am to 11am PST.

Jose has uploaded the latest document, the document is T11-2017-00156-v003. This is FC-PI-7 rev 0.03.

Please review this document and put comments into the comment resolution spreadsheet so we can review the document during the 11/15 conference call. If you forward me the comments I will combine them into a single spreadsheet.

I will send out a reminder with a webex invite several days before the conference call.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7 conference call 11/15 to review FC-PI, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)