List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - Changing Default Frame Size Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "t11_3@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <t11_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Ricci, Louis" <Louis.Ricci@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 21:04:36 +0000

Hello all,

The FC-LS ad-hoc is considering changing the default frame size for the case where a pair of Ports are not logged in from 128 to 256 bytes.  This subject will be discussed at the next meeting on August 8, 2017 in Providence RI.  If this of concern to anyone, please describe your issue/concern via the incits and t11.org reflectors.

If you have any problems with the reflectors, you can email me and I will forward it to the reflectors.

Lou Ricci

Remote Office(New York): 845-229-8394

Remote Office(Cape of Cod):774-552-2558 <== Note new number

louis.ricci@xxxxxxxx

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Changing Default Frame Size, Ricci, Louis  (you are here)