List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
fibre_channel - FC-PI-7 ad hoc Anchorage AK Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fibre_channel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wallace, Dean" <Dean.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:29:41 +0000

Hi All

The FC-PI-7 ad hoc is Tuesday June 6 from 9am to 4pm and Wednesday June 7 from 9am to 12 in Anchorage AK. If you have a presentation for the meeting please send me the title, document number and the presenter and I will add you to the agenda.

REGARDS DEAN

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • FC-PI-7 ad hoc Anchorage AK, Wallace, Dean  (you are here)